Century 21 - 1490 Message - Printable Version
+- ProGold i2 Real Estate Software and ViewMyListing.com User Forum (http://www.progoldi2.com/forum)
+-- Forum: progold i2 / ViewMyListing.com support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: ProGold I2 Support Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Century 21 - 1490 Message (/showthread.php?tid=5799)
Century 21 - 1490 Message - admin - 05-08-2012 12:08 PM
Lansing Real Estate
Regarding Support Ticket: 201205070006 I recieved a response back regarding my issue and there was a question as to if the checks from Payroll or Bill pay and they were. So please advise how to fix this. I cannot seem to be able to unpost and delete and I need to get this straightend out so we can write check using the correct check numbers. Thank you.
Century 21 - 1490 Message - admin - 05-08-2012 12:10 PM
Real Estate Software
You must delete the payment from the bills to void the checks in the bank account.
Once voided, there is a mechanism in the bank account that will let you delete the transactions from the bank account. Once you delete them, you will need to manually re-enter the checks with the appropriate information on it.
Do the following to remove it:
* Login into Pro Gold
* Go to Main menu => Banking and Escrow menu
* Select the Checks icon
* Retrieve the appropriate bank account
* Click the Find button at the bottom
* Enter the check number to search for
* Retrieve the check on the screen
* Select the Register button
* Locate the check number in the register
* Select the red x on that transaction
* Select Yes to the "You are about to delete prompt"
* Item should now be removed
***** Message sent to on 05/07/2012 3:17:03 PM