Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 0 Average
Coldwell Banker - 1856 Message
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Greater Boston real estate

Two items: 1) Everytime I open ProGold now it asks to do an update. How do I prevent this from happening? I click yes and it takes several minutes to update so I'd think it would only need to do that once? and Issue 2) We used to have the MLS pulled automatically everyday from Kristy Farnsworth's machine but she got a new computer and it no longer automatically updates. How do we set that up? Thank you! Smile

ProGold i2 Customer Care
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Greater Boston Homes

I - Called her.
R - Walked her thru deleting the extra Pro_Gold_Ent.ade files in her Pro Gold folder. Had her re-launch and she was fine. I asked her about their MLS Import task and whether Kristy's PC was available. I also asked her why they were not using the server PC for it and reminded her that have to maintain the current Pro Gold i2 version on it. She said she would ask their IT tech for access to it so I could setup the Import task on it and let me kow when iy would be available. .

The ProGold i2 Team
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply