Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 1 Average
ERA - 181369 Message
04-12-2012, 09:05 AM
ERA - 181369 Message
Somerville Homes for sale

Thank you for your help - I am back up successfully. I keep meaning to ask you a question - why can you post an escrow account check when no GL account has been selected? The other bank accounts won't let me post without one, but this account does - and then I have to go back and unpost them, select the GL account, and repost or my numbers don't match. Did you know about this? Just thought I'd check while I was thinking about it! ;o) Thanks again!

ProGold i2 Customer Care
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 09:07 AM
ERA - 181369 Message
Wakefield Homes for sale

I can't duplicate this issue? What version of Pro Gold i2 are you using?

The ProGold i2 Team
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
ERA - 181369 Message
Wellesley Homes for sale

It happens on all versions we've had for quite awhile, but just for the Escrow account. I just downloaded this morning because I got a new computer - version is 3.12.0130. The general checking account and the property management account don't do this - I have no idea why just the escrow (trust) accounts do this, but they do - for both offices.
--

ProGold i2 Customer Care
04-12-2012, 10:52 AM
ERA - 181369 Message
Westwood Homes for sale

I would like to remote in on your PC to observe this behavior. Can you let me known when you are available?

The ProGold i2 Team
04-12-2012, 12:31 PM
ERA - 181369 Message
I - Phoned her.
R- Remoted in to her PC. She had escrow check transactions populating w/o a debit G/L account assigned. I checked the default setting for the Escrow Liability Debit Account setting and they had the escrow ash G/L account assigned instead of the Escrow Liability G/L Account. Therefore, when the default liability was assigned the G/L Cash Account rule on the bank transaction prevented it from displaying the G/L account and allowed the transaction to Post w/o it. I had her change it to the actual Escrow Liability G/L Account and the issue went away. I explained that the system won't allow a bank transaction with the cash account assigned as an offset account.

The ProGold i2 Team